Monday, March 14, 2011

{Paint Sample Org}


There are lots and lots of terrific ways to keep household info organized out there, but as far as paint colors in my home, this one is easiest for me! I keep my idea paint chips separately, but for paint I've actually used I simply tape them into a file folder and label with the room I used it in. I like it because I can see them grouped together, they are easy to find, and it doesn't take up a lot of space in my file drawers.

Quick, easy, and effective...that's how I roll. :)
Have a terrific day!

3 comments:

  1. I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

    Tcossalab.net
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

    Seonesia
    SEO Indonesia
    Seonesia Services

    ReplyDelete

You can't imagine how much I looooooove comments! It makes my day, no matter how short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by!