Thursday, March 24, 2011

{Scallop Squares...again}

Here are a couple of other creations using my Sizzix Scallop Square die from Stampin' Up. (And no, I'm not a demonstrator, LOL!!  I just love this die!)

This one I came up with to keep all of my daughter's bookmarks handy and in one place. She is kind of getting to the point where she collects them! Easy and cute. I used fabric scraps leftover from her Musketeer Superhero Cape.
 This little project uses 10 squares and 5 small pieces of scrap batting. I have also made these and added handles. I actually might make a few for Easter this year, to sit around my home with treats inside.

The next itty-bitty scallop square project are pin cushions. Talk about quick and cute!


These are made out of 2 scallop squares in the desired fabric (scraps!!), 1 scallop square of felt, and poly-fil. I made several of these one afternoon and passed them out to my sewing friends. :) It's funny how a pin cushion can become cute!
You can see another Scallop Square project here.
I have several other scallop projects to share, so tune in for them in the coming days!

Have a good one!
I'm linking up over at:

3 comments:

  1. Hi I came from Sew Much Ado. I love these ideas, the fabrics you chose are also lovely, I especially like te butterfly one. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    Visit Site
    Over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

    Andalas Tourism
    Andalas
    Wisata Andalas

    ReplyDelete

You can't imagine how much I looooooove comments! It makes my day, no matter how short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by!